Friday, November 23

Thanksgiving at the Cabin

We started Thanksgiving by decorating for Christmas. Isaac and Reece got to climb the ladder to help daddy. We watched last years Macy's parade on youtube, which is great, no commercials and no talking. We are so thankful that Jake is able to spend all day with us, on past Thanksgivings he would have to work for most of the day.


This is the first Thanksgiving we've ever done with friends. We don't have family close to us anymore, :( David and Joanna moved to Texas. So, I was stoked when our friends invited us to spend the day at their cabin on Palomar Mountain. My friend is also an amazing cook and so are her parents, so I knew we'd be eating good. And we did. The kids ran around with the dog outside and took hikes with Jake. I tried to stay warm inside in the cabin and make myself useful. We had a great time.


No comments: