(This is a sponsored post by Shutterfly)
Have you ordered your Christmas cards yet? We received ours last week. Woo Hoo! Get ready to get them in the mail. Thanks to my awesome photographer friend, Cassie, and the awesome designs at Shutterfly. If you haven't made your cards yet, check out Shutterfly's Christmas Cards. Shutterfly is constantly having deals and sales so you are never too late to get a deal. Check out their Special Offers Page. Plus, I was able to get a double sided card this year, which means even more pictures! Love it! I think the 5x7 is a great option because the grandparents (or whomever) can put it straight into a picture frame to keep it all year.
I chose this particular design because, not only did I like the simplistic design, but it had such perfect words for our family this year - "Christmas Is Hope." Most of you already know we have had a rough year financially. Come to find out, so are a lot of people out there. Not knowing whether you can buy food at the grocery store or if you can pay the health insurance or rent is extremely stressful. Struggles like this can bring a sense of hopelessness, there's no doubt. But, there is hope when you have the Lord. He always takes care of us, and in the most amazing and humbling way, through you all. We have received so many prayers and so much help that it simply overwhelmed me. We are humbled to have such amazing friends and family around us. Our hope is in Jesus; he is real, he works through real people to bless each other and make himself known. He has blessed us beyond what we could ever dream. I pray this Christmas brings hope for you all.
Merry Christmas to you all, we love you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment