Friday, December 14
Girls day at the Ballet
Reece and I were able to hop on the homeschool bandwagon to see the Nutcracker performed at the Poway Center for the Arts. I offered Isaac the chance to come with us, but he said he'd rather play with his friend Jeremiah (thanks to Nichole for babysitting the boys). So, girls only date. Reece was super excited. We got dressed up in our nice outfits. We had to park at a park and get shuttled by bus to the theater. This was Reece's first time ever on a bus, she was totally loving it. She said "I'm going to tell Isaac I got to ride on a bus when we get home!" And she did.
We sat in the balcony which was fine. We could see everything fine. Reece asked questions almost through the entire show, "what's going to happen next?", "Is the background real?", "Are those toys real?", and "I want them to change the background." There were some long songs but she did great sitting through the whole show. We had a great time. I hope we can make this a tradition.
Here is Reece after we got home from the ballet, dancing to the Nutcracker music on Pandora.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment