Saturday, September 25

Food on my mind!

So, since I've been reading lots of food blogs these days, I got inspired to take a picture of my lunch this particular day. I make pretty good salads for myself. They are loaded with good stuff, this one in particular was my taco salad. Except I used turkey instead of hamburger. It went especially well with the new Cilantro salad dressing I tried from Trader Joe's. Soooooo good. If you have a Trader Joe's by you, try the dressing, delicious. Anywho, that's what I've been eating these days for lunch.

Oh and today I had a dream about nachos baked in the oven. Guess what I had for dinner?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This particular blog had me chuckiling! My other friend, from Church, who is also pregnant posted a pic of her lunch and it was a salad too...even as pretty as yours!! LOL!! :) Becca

Carolyn said...

I took a picture of my salad a few weeks ago, too! How funny. I will definitely have to try that dressing, I love cilantro.